- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Ethics or simple honesty is the building blocks upon which our whole society is based, and business is a part of our society, and it's integral to the practice of being able to conduct business, that you have a set of honest standards. If you don't have integrity, you have nothing. You can't buy it. You can have all the money in the world, but if you are not a moral and ethical person, you really have nothing.
Business ethics is the behavior that a business adheres to in its daily dealings with the world. The ethics of a particular business can be diverse. They apply not only to how the business interacts with the world at large, but also to their one-on-one dealings with a single customer.
Many businesses have gained a bad reputation just by being in business. To some people, businesses are interested in making money, and that is the bottom line. Making money is not wrong in itself. It is the manner in which some businesses conduct themselves that brings up the question of ethical behavior.
Good business ethics should be a part of every business. There are many factors
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business Studies (view all)
- starting a small business
- Advance Professional Development
- Ratio analysis measures company financial position from past...
- Accounting terms Revision notes.
- Media Planning for BMW ActiveHybrid 7. The BMW ActiveHybrid ...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.