- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Business plan for a manufacturer of luxury, eco-friendly cars.
- Essay length: 3421 words
- Submitted: 30/04/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
As discussed it is Green Clovers intention to target both the mid range market and the luxury market with significant success. Both the luxury car and mid range car will have effective marketing campaigns aimed at the appropriate customers. As discussed earlier the luxury car will be aimed at consumers who want all the characteristics present in a prestigious brand yet at the same time considerate to increasing need to be more environmentally friendly. The mid range vehicle is placed in the large mass market yet it's environmentally friendly credentials will differentiate it from its competitors. Both vehicles are based upon sound financial decisions, which is imperative at this current time.
To take the best premium and luxury cars that exist, make them better, while saving our planet. We represent excellence at the cost of ourselves not the world.
Objectives & Strategy:
To hold a powerful brand image which provides world class premium cars, and yet also strives to produce unique luxury to those who require it.
Management and Organisation Plan
Finance Director -
The roles and responsibilities the finance
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business Studies (view all)
- Advance Professional Development
- Business Skills - Using Office Equipment
- Globalization - Coffee & Value Chain. What is the likel...
- This essay will compare two hotels, the five star hotel- Jum...
- Unit 21: outline how consumers are protected for the supply ...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.