- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Case Study of BP
- Essay length: 2496 words
- Submitted: 08/12/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
Introduction of BP:
BP plc (formerly British Petroleum plc) is a British global energy
company that is also the 3rd largest global energy and the 4th largest
company in the world. As a multinational oil company ("oil major") BP
is the UK's largest corporation, with its headquarters in St James's, City of Westminster, London. The company is among the largest private sector energy corporations in the world, and one of the six "super majors" vertically integrated private sector oil exploration, natural gas,
and petroleum product marketing companies. The Company is listed on
the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
This company operates in six continents like North America, South
America, Australia, Asia and Europe. but they are selling serving and
sells their products in different countries of the world and they are
having more than 13million consumers.
--> Our main products
All over the world highest number of natural gas and oil produced by BP
and it is the biggest investor in energy development
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business Studies (view all)
- Business Skills - Using Office Equipment
- Advance Professional Development
- Why is good product and service design important? Good desi...
- Capital and Revenue Income, Capital and Revenue Expenditure....
- Characteristics and Responsibilities of an Operations Manage...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.