- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Chinese Law case - dangerous water heater in an apartment
The first 200 words of this essay...
Chinese name: ???
English name: Ayuki
Student numbers: 41106954
I Be the Judge
Case for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Two students of Tian Fu College died in their rental housing outside of their school on February 24th, 2012 of Friday night, Because of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
And after the accident, the two students' parents (P) sued the school (D1) and the landlord (D2). At trial, P introduced that because of school's improper supervision, which indirectly caused the accident, school should bear a party of responsibility.
However, P also showed that the usage of straight platoon-type gas water heaters. The survey showed that the straight platoon-type gas water heaters' combustion required oxygen from indoor and the burned gases also emission in the interior. Due to the limitations of its produced structure and conditions of use, the user, if inadvertent, could result in casualties. In order to protect the personal safety of consumers, so from October 1, 1999, the government decided to prohibit the production of straight platoon-type gas water heaters. Since May 1, 2000 the government decided to prohibit the sale of the straight platoon-type gas water heaters.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business Studies (view all)
- Advance Professional Development
- Leadership styles and analysis of my leadership skills.
- Business Skills - Using Office Equipment
- Exploring team development
- Unit 21: outline how consumers are protected for the supply ...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.