- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Exploring Business purposes
The first 200 words of this essay...
UNIT 1 - Exploring Business Purposes
You have completed your BTEC First Diploma and have gained employment in the customer services and administration department of a local organization. Your line manager frequently receives requests for information from schools, colleges and employer organizations for information about your organization. You have been asked to put together a guide based on data you have collected about your organization and others. You can include illustration, diagrams and charts in your guide, if this helps to explain what your organization does.
This unit is based on exploring a business. There are two tasks in this assignment. I have been asked to do;
Describe four types of business from the, primary, secondary, and territory. I will be describing there purpose, ownership, size and scale. I will also be, looking at the companies aims to see if they have reached them yet, or what they are doing to reach there aim. I will be explaining areas of growth and decline in all three sectors and two in one of the sectors I have selected to do.
I have chosen four different organizations covering the Primary, Secondary
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business Studies (view all)
- starting a small business
- Advance Professional Development
- Ratio analysis measures company financial position from past...
- How Does Google's Organisational Structure Contribute to its...
- Questionnaire for evaluating customer's satisfaction
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.