- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Exploring team developmentp4
The first 200 words of this essay...
In this part of the coursework I am going to be outlining hey features of legislation and regulations on health and safety as applied to working conditions in a selected manufacturing organisation and a service provider.
The organisation I am going to be choosing to do this part of the coursework is Jaguar and also Bournville College.
Health and safety is of the most important aspects in a business. A business can not open unless they have health and safety procedures in place.
Jaguar has many different health and safety regulations in place they have to make sure they update it on a regular basis. This is because they have many staff working in their showrooms and factories around the U.K and around the world.
The different health and safety schemes Jaguar will have and how they will put it in place are:
Fire precautions act 9171: In the act it states the employers like Jaguar have to make sure they make plans for the safety of their employees and the employees have to cooperate with those plans. They have to make sure after they are inspected by the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business Studies (view all)
- Advance Professional Development
- Business Skills - Using Office Equipment
- Globalization - Coffee & Value Chain. What is the likel...
- This essay will compare two hotels, the five star hotel- Jum...
- Unit 21: outline how consumers are protected for the supply ...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.