- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This essay discusses that the importance of ethical principles by applied globally by multinational companies.
The first 200 words of this essay...
TIANFU COLLEGE OF SWUFE
Subject: International Business Today
Tutor: Nicole Long
Author: Ayuki ???
Student number: 41106954
Class: 2+2 American class
Ethical in Multinational Companies
The Burning issue
This essay discusses that the importance of ethical principles by applied globally by multinational companies. At present, international businesses not only require lawful, laws just make businesspeople and others more accountable may help. But laws don't make people honest, reliable, or truthful. A society gets in trouble when it considers ethics and legality to be the same. Many immoral and unethical acts fall well within our laws. Ethical problems are the most burning issue in nowadays. It includes employment practices, human rights, environmental regulation, corruption, and the moral obligation of multinational corporations. As multinational companies expand globally and enter foreign markets, the global recession has meant that traditional business practices are increasingly being brought into question. As a direct result, more people and organizations are realizing the value of procuring services from ethical businesses.
Globalization is creating more ethical standards of international business conduct. The truly multinational companies must come to grips with
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business Studies (view all)
- Business Skills - Using Office Equipment
- Capital and Revenue Income, Capital and Revenue Expenditure....
- HMV Group plcs environmental and strategic position
- Why is good product and service design important? Good desi...
- Advance Professional Development
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.