- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
pH titration curves Lab Report. How does the use of a strong acid with a strong base and the use of weak acid with a strong base affect the pH titration curves?
The first 200 words of this essay...
pH Titration Curves
How does the use of a strong acid with a strong base and the use of weak acid with a strong base affect the pH titration curves?
The titration of strong acids and strong bases reaches the neutralization point faster than the titration of weak acids with strong bases.
The use of different concentrations acidic solutions
The reach of the neutralization point between strong acids with strong bases and weak acids with strong bases.
- pH probe
Lab quest pH probe will be used throughout the experiment. The use of different probes to collect the data needed can give different readings of the neutralization points. Thus, increase the percentage of error within the experiment.
The same burette will be used when finding the neutralization points for both parts of the experiment. Thus, this can decrease the percentage of error and accuracy of reading the results within the experiment.
- Type of base solution
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Chemistry (view all)
- IB chemistry revision notes
- How does the change in temperature affect the rate of reacti...
- Kinetics of the Acid-Catalyzed Iodination of Propanone
- Electrolysis of copper sulphate
- Investigating the effect of ion concentration in electrolyte...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.