- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
World Economics assignment. The core economic issues that are focused on in this report are trade, international payments, exchange rates and economies undergoing change.
- Essay length: 3194 words
- Submitted: 13/05/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
Unit Title: Economics 2: The World Economy
Candidate Name: Tong Yin
Student ID: 095359906
Tutor: Lu Wei
Title of the Project: Report for Economics 2: The World Economy
Word Count: 2369
Date of Submission: 8 January 2011
Table of Contents
Analysis on Element 1 5
Analysis on Element 2 6
Analysis on Element 3 7
Analysis on Element 4 8
Analysis on Element 5 9
Analysis on Element 6 10
Analysis on Element 7 10
Analysis on Element 8 11
Analysis on Element 9 12
Analysis on Element 10 13
Analysis on Element 11 14
Analysis on Element 12 15
Analysis on Element 13 16
Analysis on Element 14 17
Analysis on Element 15 18
In this report, it will introduce the World Economy. Main focus is the key feature of the global economic environment. The core economic issues that are focused on in this report are trade, international payments, exchange rates and economies undergoing change.
To gather the required information
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Economics (view all)
- Economics Extended Essay - To what extent has the market for...
- IB Economics Commentary on Market Failure
- Barriers to Economic Growth and Development
- Identify the components of Aggregate Demand. Explain the im...
- Unemployment IA
- Current account surplus/deficit - problems and solutions
- International Trade Economics Commentary. In hope of shifti...
- Macroeconomics Economics Commentary - patterns in America's ...
- This essay will evaluate the concept of what negative extern...
- Economics Essay on Supply and Demand and the operation of ma...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.