- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Field Work Report
The first 200 words of this essay...
Thesis: Wealthy shoppers are only offered non locally produced, non recyclable items
Word count: 1326
SL IB Geography
Table of Contents
Statement of Hypothesis and Brief Justification...page 3
Introduction to the Study Area...page 3
Methods of Data Collection...page 3
Presentation of Results...(on map attached)
Analysis of Results...page 3-4
In the center of Agdal there are a number of different shops each targeting a certain social class. For instance many of the bigger shops are aimed at the wealthier shopper where as, the smaller shops are directed at less wealthy people. The aim of the field work report is to illustrate how the shops targeted at the wealthier population sell only non recyclable items. Also, most of the items with a high price are not made in Morocco. Rather, the items for the wealthy are from other countries and have been shipped to Morocco.
At this moment in time Morocco is considered a developing nation by the standards of international nations. Morocco population in
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Geography (view all)
- HIV/AIDs in the UK
- Aral Sea Case Study
- Population Case Study - Japan
- Urbanisation - how cities differ in LEDCs from those in MEDC...
- Malthus got it right-we are doomed?
- Explain what is meant by cultural imperialism.
- Why do China and Hong Kong have an ageing population? What i...
- Climate change notes
- Urbanization and Land Use in New York City
- Discuss the Effects of Globalisation
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.