- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Geography Field Study - Delineating the CBD Antwerp
- Essay length: 4200 words
- Submitted: 25/01/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Table of Contents
4) Justification of Hypothesis
5) Methods of data collection
6) Justification for methods of data collection
7) Data presentation + Analysis
8) Conclusion - Delineating the CBD
11) Appendix - Raw Data Samples
The city of Antwerp is considered to be the capital of commerce and business in Belgium. With a population over 520,000, Antwerp is Belgium's second largest city and is the capital of the Flanders province.1
Apart from downfalls during both world wars, Antwerp continued to experience great economic success, and geographically expanding both horizontally and vertically.
My ultimate objective will be to delineate the Central Business District of Antwerp, and we have chosen to study outwards from the Franklin Rooseveltplaats, which we assume to be the CBD of the city. Information along the north, south, east and west transects will be considered.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Geography (view all)
- Economic growth vs the Environment
- Examine the causes and the effects of biodiversity loss in t...
- Impact of Polish migration to the UK
- Aral Sea Case Study
- Describe and explain weathering in desert environments (15 M...
- Explain what is meant by cultural imperialism.
- Why do China and Hong Kong have an ageing population? What i...
- Climate change notes
- Urbanization and Land Use in New York City
- Discuss the Effects of Globalisation
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.