- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Geography fieldwork IA
- Essay length: 3025 words
- Submitted: 30/11/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
Globalisation Fieldwork study
Is there any evidence of the internationalization of commercial/retail activity in Basel, Switzerland?
Grade 12 Globalization Fieldwork Study 2008 - Basel
Table of Contents
Aims of Investigation
Location map of Switzerland (in the world)
Location Map of Switzerland (in Europe)
Detailed Map of Basel/site locations
definitions of globalization
Analysis of results
Evaluations and conclusions
A - Random Aisle sampling results
B - Price - distance results, Spearman's Correlation Coefficient
C - Car Survey raw data
D - Random aisle Food Survey raw data
E -Land Use Maps
F - Regional Map of Switzerland
Basel's location in the heart of Europe, with its land-locked status suggests that it is a country that has evolved around contact and interaction with its neighbors. It is the third largest city in Switzerland and lies at the Rhine which was the initial element for its economic growth
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Geography (view all)
- Economic growth vs the Environment
- Analysis of Plastic Recycling in Uganda.
- Examine the causes and the effects of biodiversity loss in t...
- Malthus got it right-we are doomed?
- Aral Sea Case Study
- Explain what is meant by cultural imperialism.
- Why do China and Hong Kong have an ageing population? What i...
- Climate change notes
- Urbanization and Land Use in New York City
- Discuss the Effects of Globalisation
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student