- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Global warming is a serious problem that is endangering our life and the life of our planet. The temperature of the earth has reached record levels. The level of CO2 has reached and overcome all the records previously registered. The whole ecosystem is changing. The flowers are blooming in winter, the birds are returning in February. The seasons are changing too. Winter is disappearing, spring is getting hotter and summer is getting longer. A single individual change in life of a single person will not be able to make a difference to our planet, but if all of us decide to change our way of living by becoming more concerned about the environment and the emission levels of CO2 it will make a huge difference to the world overall.
The temperatures are increasing, the ice caps are melting and the sea level is increasing.
All those things are caused by global warming which is caused by human beings. The cars, the fabrics and the oil platforms in the sea are producing so much CO2 that the atmosphere layers are getting more dense so the solar radiations reflected by the sea or the earth are reflected
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Geography (view all)
- Economic growth vs the Environment
- Aral Sea Case Study
- Examine the causes and the effects of biodiversity loss in t...
- Malthus got it right-we are doomed?
- China One Child Policy
- Explain what is meant by cultural imperialism.
- Why do China and Hong Kong have an ageing population? What i...
- Climate change notes
- Urbanization and Land Use in New York City
- Discuss the Effects of Globalisation
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.