- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Analyse the factors that contribute to Hitler(TM)s rise to power.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Qn: Analyse the factors that contribute to Hitler's rise to power.
1. The situation of Germany/Problems faced by Weimar Government
a. The Weimar govt was a coalition - Cannot make decisions effectively, quickly
b. Article 48 (links to point on Hitler)
c. Depression of 1929-1933
2. Treaty of Versailles
a. Real impact it had on economy, society, politics
b. How it psychologically impacted the German people
3. The Nazi party's appeal
a. Hitler's personality
4. Great Depression
5. Which one is more important? Look at pgs 154-155
While Hitler's ascent to power is astounding, a few reasons can be attributed to this rise. In order to tackle this problem, we need to look at the background of Weimar Germany and how it could not stand up to Hitler, with focus on the government itself and the Treaty of Versailles. The other reason we need to take into account is Hitler's party's appeal to the masses, which led to his leap to power in the democratic system.
Firstly, looking at the Weimar government itself, we can
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
History (view all)
- Causation of Cold War
- IB I.A History Emiliano Zapata
- Historical investigation
- Assess critically the causes of world war I
- Analyse the political factors involved in the unification of...
- The Seven Wonders Of The Ancient World - A.W.
- How far do you agree that the origins of the Cold War in 194...
- The Algerian War Start Date: 1954 End Date: 1962
- Aboriginal Human Rights and Canadian History
- A look at the Differing Views of Jimmy Hoffa by the Governme...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.