- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Analyse the factors that contribute to Hitler(TM)s rise to power.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Qn: Analyse the factors that contribute to Hitler's rise to power.
1. The situation of Germany/Problems faced by Weimar Government
a. The Weimar govt was a coalition - Cannot make decisions effectively, quickly
b. Article 48 (links to point on Hitler)
c. Depression of 1929-1933
2. Treaty of Versailles
a. Real impact it had on economy, society, politics
b. How it psychologically impacted the German people
3. The Nazi party's appeal
a. Hitler's personality
4. Great Depression
5. Which one is more important? Look at pgs 154-155
While Hitler's ascent to power is astounding, a few reasons can be attributed to this rise. In order to tackle this problem, we need to look at the background of Weimar Germany and how it could not stand up to Hitler, with focus on the government itself and the Treaty of Versailles. The other reason we need to take into account is Hitler's party's appeal to the masses, which led to his leap to power in the democratic system.
Firstly, looking at the Weimar government itself, we
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
History (view all)
- How far do Trotsky(TM)s own misjudgments account for his fai...
- Rwanda Genocide
- Proxy Wars during the Cold War
- George Washington's Greatest Achievements
- Great Depression and effect on Britain
- Life in the Past - tzi and Hatchepsut
- Pre history study notes
- How Important Was Ideology in Starting the Cold War?
- IB History HL, Extended Notes: Russia, the Tsars, the Provis...
- IB, Paper 1: USSR under Stalin, 1924-1941. Analysis of sour...
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.