- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Changing role of women
The first 200 words of this essay...
TITLE: THE CHANGING ROLE OF WOMEN AND VOTING
BY: DANIELA SILVA
PRESENTED TO: TOVAH TAVASHNIK
TABLE ON CONTENTS
20 QUESTIONS 3
FACT SHEET 11
Since the beginning of time women have been classified as a specie that could not do the same works as men did. This was only because of the fact that we were women and that man thought that the only way in which we could help was in the kitchen, by having babies or by serving and pleasing the men. But in the First World War, although many men died and many innocent people suffered, it was the time in which women demonstrate that they had more abilities than men could thought they had, and that women had to have the same rights as men did. In the First World War and after this war, women started to reveal themselves an thought things that they had never thought before. The women lost the fear to talk and to express themselves. Although they were not heard they invented
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
History (view all)
- To what extent was the alliance system responsible for the o...
- The effectiveness of political compromise during the period ...
- Compare and Contrast the Policies of Alexander II and Alexan...
- Essay plan-Origins of the Cold War. In what ways, and for wh...
- Why did the Axis powers lose World War Two Essay Plan
- Outline the reasons for the rise of Chinese Nationalism afte...
- To what extent were the social changes in Germany between 18...
- I generally disagree that "the Six Day War shocked the ...
- Analyse the reason for, and the nature of, opposition to tsa...
- Compare and contrast the causes and nature of the February a...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.