- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Changing role of women
The first 200 words of this essay...
TITLE: THE CHANGING ROLE OF WOMEN AND VOTING
BY: DANIELA SILVA
PRESENTED TO: TOVAH TAVASHNIK
TABLE ON CONTENTS
20 QUESTIONS 3
FACT SHEET 11
Since the beginning of time women have been classified as a specie that could not do the same works as men did. This was only because of the fact that we were women and that man thought that the only way in which we could help was in the kitchen, by having babies or by serving and pleasing the men. But in the First World War, although many men died and many innocent people suffered, it was the time in which women demonstrate that they had more abilities than men could thought they had, and that women had to have the same rights as men did. In the First World War and after this war, women started to reveal themselves an thought things that they had never thought before. The women lost the fear to talk and to express themselves. Although they were not heard they invented
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
History (view all)
- Essay plan Mao and Hitler. Compare and contrast the rise to...
- The League of Nations was unable to enforce its policies or ...
- Compare and Contrast the Democratic Successes and Failures o...
- Was Lenin a success or a failure to Russia?
- Comparing Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece
- Life in the Past - tzi and Hatchepsut
- Pre history study notes
- How Important Was Ideology in Starting the Cold War?
- IB History HL, Extended Notes: Russia, the Tsars, the Provis...
- IB, Paper 1: USSR under Stalin, 1924-1941. Analysis of sour...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo