- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Changing role of women
The first 200 words of this essay...
TITLE: THE CHANGING ROLE OF WOMEN AND VOTING
BY: DANIELA SILVA
PRESENTED TO: TOVAH TAVASHNIK
TABLE ON CONTENTS
20 QUESTIONS 3
FACT SHEET 11
Since the beginning of time women have been classified as a specie that could not do the same works as men did. This was only because of the fact that we were women and that man thought that the only way in which we could help was in the kitchen, by having babies or by serving and pleasing the men. But in the First World War, although many men died and many innocent people suffered, it was the time in which women demonstrate that they had more abilities than men could thought they had, and that women had to have the same rights as men did. In the First World War and after this war, women started to reveal themselves an thought things that they had never thought before. The women lost the fear to talk and to express themselves. Although they were not heard they invented many
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
History (view all)
- Causes of the Spanish Civil War
- Was the Tsar to blame for his own downfall?
- Why did the Second Spanish Republic Fail?
- The End of the Cold War.
- Was there continuous economic decline in Britain from 1951 t...
- The Seven Wonders Of The Ancient World - A.W.
- How far do you agree that the origins of the Cold War in 194...
- The Algerian War Start Date: 1954 End Date: 1962
- Aboriginal Human Rights and Canadian History
- A look at the Differing Views of Jimmy Hoffa by the Governme...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.