- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Criminality enthroned is this a fair description of Stalins rule
The first 200 words of this essay...
"Criminality enthroned" - is this a fair description of Stalin's rule? The Soviet Union in years 1917 - 41 was a state where tightness towards society was visible in all spheres of life and developing the country. Under Stalin control (from 1922) we are meeting awful violence provided by Communists powers - many people lost their lives, were captured, tortured and without trials sent to labor camps. He was one of the most ruthless communist dictators of all time.
Violence was Stalin's method to achieve his aims connected with economy, because it let him as a leader of the state fulfill his plans in the easiest way, spending the least number of money as it is possible. Suffering from government interference is the worse violence which can be given to citizens. In my opinion we can name a kind of cruelty fact, that cruelty was used towards people in the worst situations. The peasant problem is the point in case. In 192. not enough grain was reaching the towns. Matters reached crisis point in 1927 when peasants sold only half as much grain to state as in the previous year. Lack of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
History (view all)
- To what extend was Nicholas II prepared to become tsar in 18...
- 1920s American History Essay
- Examine the impact of foreign intervention on the Spanish Ci...
- How far do Trotsky(TM)s own misjudgments account for his fai...
- Compare and Contrast the Policies of Alexander II and Alexan...
- Life in the Past - tzi and Hatchepsut
- Pre history study notes
- How Important Was Ideology in Starting the Cold War?
- IB History HL, Extended Notes: Russia, the Tsars, the Provis...
- IB, Paper 1: USSR under Stalin, 1924-1941. Analysis of sour...
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.