- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Evaluate the role of ideology in the policies of one right wing, single party ruler, where social organisation was concerned (race relations, family values, education and propaganda etc)
Hitler was an iron willed man with great courage and dictatorship skills. He rose to power in the years 1924 to 1933 and finally achieved the role of Fuhrer Prinzip in 1934. He played with words and twisted the minds of the Germans towards Nazi philosophy. The main ideology followed by the Nazis was that of the superiority of the Aryan race, which was further implemented by the policy of Anti-Marxism by Hitler. In Hitler's view, all groups, races, or people carried within them traits that were immutably transmitted from one generation to the next. No individual could triumph over the inborn qualities of race. All of human history could be explained in terms of racial struggle.
Hitler used various techniques to spread his ideology of supremacy amongst the Germans as well as other European states. Hitler greatly believed in Darwinism and the theory of "survival of the fittest", for the Nazis it meant the ability to multiply and in turn the accumulation of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
History (view all)
- Why did the Axis powers lose World War Two Essay Plan
- Compare and Contrast the Policies of Alexander II and Alexan...
- When and why was Germany the focus of Cold War hostility in ...
- To what extent was Imperialism the key cause of World War On...
- The effectiveness of political compromise during the period ...
- Analyse the reason for, and the nature of, opposition to tsa...
- Compare and contrast the causes and nature of the February a...
- Compare and contrast the results of WW1 and WW2
- Extended Essay - The Role of a UN-Secretary General to Achie...
- Describe the Spread of Christianity in the Middle East
""Zoey. University Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.