- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Evaluate the role of ideology in the policies of one right wing, single party ruler, where social organisation was concerned (race relations, family values, education and propaganda etc)
Hitler was an iron willed man with great courage and dictatorship skills. He rose to power in the years 1924 to 1933 and finally achieved the role of Fuhrer Prinzip in 1934. He played with words and twisted the minds of the Germans towards Nazi philosophy. The main ideology followed by the Nazis was that of the superiority of the Aryan race, which was further implemented by the policy of Anti-Marxism by Hitler. In Hitler's view, all groups, races, or people carried within them traits that were immutably transmitted from one generation to the next. No individual could triumph over the inborn qualities of race. All of human history could be explained in terms of racial struggle.
Hitler used various techniques to spread his ideology of supremacy amongst the Germans as well as other European states. Hitler greatly believed in Darwinism and the theory of "survival of the fittest", for the Nazis it meant the ability to multiply and in turn the accumulation of land
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
History (view all)
- Causation of Cold War
- IB I.A History Emiliano Zapata
- Historical investigation
- Analyse the political factors involved in the unification of...
- Extended Essay: Columbus's Actions in the New World
- The Seven Wonders Of The Ancient World - A.W.
- How far do you agree that the origins of the Cold War in 194...
- The Algerian War Start Date: 1954 End Date: 1962
- Aboriginal Human Rights and Canadian History
- A look at the Differing Views of Jimmy Hoffa by the Governme...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.