- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Notes on the History and Development of the Arab-Israeli Conflict
- Essay length: 25485 words
- Submitted: 22/02/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
Ottomans rule over Palestine, lasts until 1918
Beginning of Jewish immigration to Palestine (first Aliyah)
First Zionist Conference in Basil
League of Nations ratifies British Mandate of Palestine
Peel Commission Report
Zionist Conference at Biltmore Hotel, NYC
Arab Leaugue founded in Cairo
British headquarters in King David Hotel, Jerusalem, are bombed
UN General Assembly approves the partition of Palestine
Arab-Jewish war breaks out in Palestine
Plan D implemented by Israel
Proclamation of the state of Israel
First Arab-Israeli War begins
Jordanian Arab Legion had occupied East Jerusalem and the West Bank
UN truce, Israel now has 1/3 of partition territory
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
History (view all)
- Comparing Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece
- To what extent was Germany responsible for the failure of th...
- Investigation: The Cuban Missile Crisis as a Thaw in the Col...
- The Treaty of Versailles vs. The Treaty of Vienna. Both the ...
- Causes of the Spanish Civil War
- The Seven Wonders Of The Ancient World - A.W.
- How far do you agree that the origins of the Cold War in 194...
- The Algerian War Start Date: 1954 End Date: 1962
- Aboriginal Human Rights and Canadian History
- A look at the Differing Views of Jimmy Hoffa by the Governme...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.