- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Epistolary essay - Addressing the issue of Global warming through the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP)
The first 200 words of this essay...
Addressing the issue of Global warming through the
United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP)
Dear Mr. Banki Moon
I am writing to bring to light some concerns I have about the future of our world in relation to global warming. I know that that one of the hot topics your organization through UNEP (United nations environmental programme ) is currently grappling with is the issue related to greenhouse gases and how to reduce its effect both in the developed and developing countries. The paradox towards the fight of green house gases is that industrialization is the key to development of economy in third world countries and the developed. However it is as a result of industrialization that green house gases are threatening to bring our planet to extinction. This is because most green house gases are emitted from industries and burning of fossil fuels both in the urban and rural areas. The million dollar question remains, will we compromise the future of our planet in the name of achieving economic prosperity through industrialization? Or will we compromise achieving economic prosperity in the name of saving the world for our future
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Languages (view all)
- Discuss the role of tradition in the global text you have st...
- An analysis of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451
- Color and weather as elements used to explore thought and em...
- Henrik Ibsen(TM)s portrayal of a changing society through th...
- First Lesson- Phyllis McGinley
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.