- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Night at the School. Everything was planned weeks before the night we wanted to spend in the school on the top floor in the aula.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Night at the School
Everything was planned weeks before the night we wanted to spend in the school on the top floor in the aula. Of course we had to keep everything in secret so that no one in the school would find out. We made a list of participants and things which had to be done. There were forty-three people involved and a few points to be made. Everyone was exited, trying to help and make this night really special.
Firstly we had to find a way to get the keys to the school so that we could open it on Friday evening. It seemed to be the hardest point from the list but as it turned out we got it easily. Yet we had to inform one of the teachers and it was professor of chemistry. My class and the one below have chemistry classes every week on Saturday. We made an agreement with our professor that if the school would look perfectly the same the next morning and everyone would appear on the classes than we would have our small secret. It was very kind of him so our list expanded
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Languages (view all)
- Commentary on poem "Two Hands"
- An exploration of the symbolic significance of the horse in ...
- Sylvia Plath - Face Lift
- Nochebuena poema del autor peruano Csar Vallejo, muestra la ...
- Analysis of 40 line estract of A Sea Change by Ernest Heming...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.