- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
"I Want a Career at NSA Because..."
"What kind of career do you want?" This is the question that everyone has been answering since they were a little kid and "When I grow up I want to be an astronaut!" or "When I grow up I want to be president" were the usual flippant answers passed off at that age, and for anybody asking any answer at all was acceptable. For me the answer I always passed off had something to do with the government. Whether it be a policemen, firemen, or maybe even a field agent. Now in middle school we as children were asked this question again, but this time that question was then followed by another: "Why?" Now of course, as children we passed this question off with another simple answer such as "because it seems fun" or maybe "because I want to be like my dad/mom". However, for me there was no simple answer. The question "why?" really made me think about the reason for my choice of career options, but in middle school adults still found it excusable if I did not know why, after all, I was still young and had many years
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Languages (view all)
- Macbeth Critical Response Essay
- IB English Poem Commentary - "Child and Insect"
- Fasting Feasting by Anita Desai Detailed Study Notes
- L'etranger chapitre 2 et 3
- written task - macbeth
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.