- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Zoos Are Animal Prisons That Violate Animal Ethics. The main motive of a proprietor in building a zoo is to establish a business that would generate him money. Unfortunately, this business involves the exploitation of animals.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Zoos Are Animal Prisons That Violate Animal Ethics
When I was in first grade, my favorite pastime was watching animal-themed shows on Discovery Channel because of my curiosity in animal behavior and lifestyle. I absolutely enjoyed observing and analyzing animal movement, whether it may be the furtive crawl of a snake that is eyeing on a prey or the fleet sprint of a tiger that is pursuing an antelope. I was deeply fascinated with animal motion; I even memorized the maximum speeds of the fastest land animals. Whenever I saw rhinoceroses, giraffes and hippopotamuses on television, I felt I was only a meter away from them. I really hankered to be able to encounter these animals personally. For plenty of months, I tirelessly persuaded my dad into bringing me to a zoo; he finally made my desire a reality during my seventh birthday. The two of us underwent a dragging journey from Manila to the Tagaytay Highlands Zoo. My excitement escalated with every passing minute while I was confined in the passenger seat. Because I was still puerile, I easily became peevish during that lengthy drive. To say the least, a few hours of being restrained in the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Languages (view all)
- Fasting Feasting by Anita Desai Detailed Study Notes
- An exploration of the symbolic significance of the horse in ...
- English Written Task IB. I decided to write a thank you not...
- Fiela's Child - Identity
- Los pocillos, un cuento escrito por Mario Benedetti, se enfo...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.