- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Derivatives of Sine Fucntions
The first 200 words of this essay...
Math Portfolio Assignment:
Derivatives of Sine Functions
Derivatives of Sine Functions, Type I
Date Set: January 14 2008
Date Submitted: February 5 2008
Father Lacombe High School
I certify this portfolio Assignment is entirely my own work
The above graph, displays the unaltered sin function, in its original form. The functions domain on the graph is -2? ? 2?1. The result of this is can be seen in the two oscillations with the range. Its behavior can be determined by the behavior of the first oscillation (the oscillation starting at -2?), as the same behavior will be observed in the second oscillation (that starting at 0), due to the repetitive nature of sine functions. From the point (-2?, 0), the slope can be described as increasing with a value of one. However, one can clearly see that at ( the function has no slope, as it is a point of discontinuity, that is having a slope of zero, as the line is straight. Just after that point, the slope is -1, which causes a constant decrease in the functions y-value and increase in the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Maths (view all)
- Gold Medal heights IB IA- score 15
- Moss's Egg. Task -1- Find the area of the shaded region insi...
- IB Math SL Type II Portfolio - BMI Index
- SL Type I Mathematics Portfolio
- SL Type II Mathematics Portfolio
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.