- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Infinite Summation Math Portfolio
The first 200 words of this essay...
Example Math Portfolio SL
Infinite Summation - Type 1:
We being this analysis by investigating series of the type , where tn represents the nth term in the series, x and a are two parameters that may be varied and n! = n X (n -1) X (n -2) X ... X 3 X 2 X 1.
Initially we will consider the summation, Sn where Sn means to sum the first n terms of the series. We will find the Sn for the first 11 summations of this series, that is those terms that obey .
Using Microsoft Excel we can easily obtain these values which are shown in the table below.
To further clarify how these values were obtained a sample calculation is shown below:
, a screenshot highlighting the formula used in Excel to complete the rest is shown in figure 1 below.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Maths (view all)
- Investigating ratios of areas and volumes
- Math SL Circle Portfolio. The aim of this task is to invest...
- Math IA Type 1 Circles. The aim of this task is to investig...
- Mathematics SL portoflio type 1(circles)
- Mathematics SL Portfolio Type II. This portfolio considers ...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.