- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Infinite Surds. As we can see there are ten terms of this sequence where is the general term of the sequence when, is the first term of the sequence.
The first 200 words of this essay...
a surd is an irrational number that can not be written as a fraction of two integers but can only be expressed using the root sign.
Bellow an example of an infinite surd:
This surd can be turned into a set of particular numbers sequence:
As we can see there are ten terms of this sequence where is the general term of the sequence when, is the first term of the sequence...Etc.
A formula has been defined for in terms of:
A graph has been plotted to show the relation between and. And it can be oticed that as long as gets larger, gets closer to a fixed value.
To investigate more about this fixed value we take this equation into consideration as n gets bigger.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Maths (view all)
- IB Math SL Portfolio Type 2 Population in China
- Maths Internal Assessment -triangular and stellar numbers
- Math IA patterns within systems of linear equations
- Math IA -Modelling Population Growth in China.
- El copo de nieve de Koch
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'