- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Maths portfolio Crows dropping nuts
- Essay length: 1259 words
- Submitted: 25/01/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Crows Dropping Nuts
SL Type 2
Name: Anis Mebarek
Teacher: Mr. Grimwood
Crows dropping nuts:
The table that is provided shows us the average of height and the number of times it takes to break the large nuts from that height.
Height of drop
Number of drops
Line graph depicting the table above, showing the frequency of drops by the height of the drop for a large nut.
There numerous variables used for this graph. One such is the height at which the nut should be dropped affected the frequency, and this variable is put into an average. Another variable is the frequency of drops is also an average, where is it impossible to have 6.8 times of drops to open a nut. This has been converted into an average because it provides much clearer data, which could be put into one graph and distinguish the equation for it.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Maths (view all)
- Math IA -Modelling Population Growth in China.
- Math Portfolio: trigonometry investigation (circle trig)
- Math SL Circle Portfolio. The aim of this task is to invest...
- Mathematics SL portoflio type 1(circles)
- Maths Portfolio - Population trends in China
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Zoey. University Student.