- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Stellar numbers. The aim of the current investigation is to consider different geometric shapes, which lead to specific numbers, to formulate the universal formulas
The first 200 words of this essay...
Miras International School Almaty 2012
Subject: Mathematics SL
Topic: Stellar Numbers
Name: Elena Arkhangelskaya
Grade: 11 IB
Date: 26th of March
Mathematics SL Investigation
A number sequence is a list of numbers where there is a pattern.1 We study variations of different sequences and series, such as: geometric, arithmetic and others. We learn different formulas to find the unknown values of the term number, the sum of the terms. And the only reason we do that is to make our live easier and convert huge sequences of numbers into short and exact formulas. In the current investigation I'm going to analyze different kinds of the sequences, which include not only numbers but geometric shapes and stellar numbers as well.
The aim of the current investigation is to consider different geometric shapes, which lead to specific numbers, to formulate the universal formulas to every specific group of geometric shapes and to test the validity of the gotten general statement.
1. The first step is to work out the sequence of triangular pattern of evenly spaced dots. The number of dots in each are
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Maths (view all)
- MATH IA- Filling up the petrol tank ARWA and BAO
- Math SL Circle Portfolio. The aim of this task is to invest...
- Mathematics Portfolio. In this portfolio project, the task a...
- Infinite Summation Math Portfolio
- Math HL portfolio
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.