- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
- Essay length: 2259 words
- Submitted: 21/10/2010
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Mathematics and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
IB 2 Mathematical Portfolio:
IB Math SL 2
September 16, 2010
Table of Contents:
-Other stellar numbers
Certain geometric shapes can yield special types of numbers. The simplest examples of these numbers would square numbers 1, 4, 9, 16, which are the squares of the values 1, 2, 3 and 4 as demonstrated by this table and by the formula . Henceforth, all tables generated are from the Numbers program by the macintosh company and all mathematical notation is from the program Mathtype 6.0. Any graphs displayed will be generated from the graph program "Graph 4.3."
In this investigation the following geometric shapes shall be considered for investigation in order to determine how many dots are in each type of shape from triangular figures to stellar (star) figures. With the ultimate goal
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Maths (view all)
- High Jump Gold Medal Heights Type 2 Maths Portfolio
- Maths Portfolio Type I Parabola Investigation
- Matrix Binomials. In this Math Internal Assessment we will b...
- Investigating the Graphs of Sine Functions.
- Stellar Numbers Portfolio
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.