- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This particular mathematics graph interpretation will discuss how graph of differs from and. The purpose of this project is to study the relationship among those functions.
The first 200 words of this essay...
This particular mathematics graph interpretation will discuss how graph of differs from and. The purpose of this project is to study the relationship among those functions. The guiding question is: How do they differ from one another and what patterns do they have?
The function will differ from the other function by having all the parts of the function below the x-axis, where negative units lie for y - axis, as a horizontal reflection. Because absolute value can only have positive value as a result, the function will also have positive value only. Therefore, when having an absolutely value graph, because only positive value exists, the negative value part of the graph will reflect upon x -axis. In addition, the original graph's y - intercept and range will have positive sign of the original value and be equal to or greater than zero respectively for absolute value function.
Absolute value graph of and
When changing the equation from to, the bottom part (the part where y has a negative value) of the graph reflects upon x-axis and in the graph, the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Maths (view all)
- Math Portfolio Type II Gold Medal heights
- Math IA -Modelling Population Growth in China.
- Math SL Circle Portfolio. The aim of this task is to invest...
- IB Math Methods SL: Internal Assessment on Gold Medal Height...
- Math SL Fish Production IA
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.