- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Of Mice and Men Film Analysis
The first 200 words of this essay...
21st September 2006.
'Of Mice and Men Film Study Analysis'
Gary Sinise - George Milton
John Malkcovich - Lennie Small
Behind every admirable movie lies the diminutive details that really outstand the excellence of it. These details comprise a wide variety, such as structure, sound, camerawork, movements, etc. Though we might not perceive all these when we observe movies, our brain does absorb it and then furthermore combines it to create the grand effect in which we do recognize.
For the first scene of 'Of Mice and Men', we studied it and broke it down to pieces. We realized that the structure of the scene was that it consisted of three sequences. The initial sequence took place in a train beginning with a melody of slow tempo, complementing the dragging and depressing sound it comprised. The camerawork focused the viewer on the opening credits, as it allowed a flare of light to creep in behind cracks every time a credit was displayed, drawing the audience's eyes to it. They were also contrasting colors, as the credits
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Misc (view all)
- Comparing and Contrasting Envy and Deception in Shakespeares...
- Relatinshipe between father and son in things fall apart
- Analysis of sonnet 116
- Discussion of the poem Astronauts by Robert Hayden.
- Sample Personal Statement
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.