- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
SWA lord of the flies
The first 200 words of this essay...
I finally have salvation standing before me but I do not feel saved at all. Piggy was not right when he told me that Simon's dead was an accident, it was a murder committed by everybody. But I do not blame them nor do I blame myself; it was the beast's fault. I know the beast is responsible for everything that went wrong on this island; He is the one to be blamed. We did not wanted to act like this, we tried to keep things right. We tried to act like the grown-ups, in a civilized way and we tried to work together. I was their boss, the one in charge of guiding them and we had everything in order; everything was going well until that beastie creature came along. The beast took control over our bodies and minds and made us act in such a savage way that we ended up like this. I feel ashamed of us but it was not our fault. How could I have not seen what was going to happen? We should have hunted down that creature when we saw it on the mountain but we got so frightened. However, I know
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Misc (view all)
- The Effect on Music in the Christian Church
- Supporting statement to study Law at Boston University.
- Relatinshipe between father and son in things fall apart
- ITGS Extended Essay
- Comparing and Contrasting Envy and Deception in Shakespeares...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.