- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Biography of Albert Einstein
The first 200 words of this essay...
Alex Lau (13) Y.5B
Albert Einstein was one of the greatest scientists that has ever lived. He had made many contributions to the science, but he is best known for his theory of relativity. In addition, his work on matter and energy helped start the nuclear age. Follow Einstein's life story, from his childhood in Munich, Germany, through his university positions in Switzerland and Germany, to his final years in Princeton. Find out how Einstein's work changed the world and how it still affects us today. It has profoundly changed our understanding of the world with his theories
In the early years, Einstein lived in Munich and Milan, continued his studies at the cantonal school at Aarau, Switzerland, and was graduated in 1900 from the Federal Institute of Technology, Zürich. Later he became a Swiss citizen and worked as an examiner in 1902 to 1909 at the patent office, Bern. During worked in Bern he obtained his doctorate in 1905 at the University of Zürich, evolved the special theory of relativity, explained the photoelectric effect, and studied the motion of atoms. All these were supported his explanation of Brownian movement.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Physics (view all)
- How does the mass of the paper helicopter affect the drop ti...
- Energy density experiment - Aim: To determine the energy de...
- Solar Panel surface area vs Output Lab
- conductores ohmicos o no ohmicos
- Torsional Pendulum Design Lab
- Experiment to compare the radiation of heat from different o...
- How does the period of the mass - spring system depend on th...
- Nuclear technology may be a useful substance that can produc...
- Modelling the Solar System. In this lab we are going to inve...
- Physics Lab: Images formed by a plane mirror
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.