- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Physics IA bouncing ball
The first 200 words of this essay...
Pablo Vinicio Ochoa Rosa
Physics Standard Level
Physics Internal Assessment:
Analysis of the relationship between the factors height and time in a bouncing rubber ball experiment
United World College of the American West
The following student lab report has the purpose of answering the question: "How does altering the height when releasing a bouncing rubber ball affect the time until its complete rest in the vertical sense or y-axis?" It is assumed that as the height increases when releasing the ball it is going to take more time to stop bouncing. As a physics student, I formulated a hypothesis strictly for this experiment which states that: "Height and time are proportional to each other." Therefore,
Height ? Time.
This lab activity is intended to prove that hypothesis by experimenting with different tools and materials, measuring data, showing the results, analyzing the data with graphs giving the uncertainties of the measurements, and finally giving a conclusion and evaluation of the hypothesis. These steps are done in order to answer the previously presented question with a scientific point of view.
* The dependent
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Physics (view all)
- Hooke's Law Experiment. Aim: To determine the spring consta...
- centripetal force lab (DCP, CE)
- The purpose of this lab is to examine impact craters. Impact...
- strength of an uncooked spaghetti
- Hookes Law- to determine the spring constant of a metal spri...
- Experiment to compare the radiation of heat from different o...
- How does the period of the mass - spring system depend on th...
- Nuclear technology may be a useful substance that can produc...
- Modelling the Solar System. In this lab we are going to inve...
- Physics Lab: Images formed by a plane mirror
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Zoey. University Student.