- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Jasmin Van Malderen
Mr. Cost P.6
English 2 Honors
An Answer to our Prayers
We don't want all these decades of work to go to waste. This world is crumbling. And our answer? Brutus. Brutus will save us. He will bring back the thriving world before we had all these issues we have today. In William Shakespeare's play, Julius Caesar, a heroic tragedy, Brutus is a strong, brave, and honorable man that has all the perfect traits for being a leader. Not only does he have all these admirable qualities, but he can also make important decisions regarding the people. He will bring our soldiers home from war, help end immigration, and has ideas that will benefit our economy and make this world a better place for people to live in.
Brutus will withdraw from the War in Iraq for the benefit of the people. Although Brutus is headstrong and brave and might personally want to stay in the war, his people will come first in his decision and he will withdraw. He will try to get the soldiers out of Iraq and quickly and safely as possible. As
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Psychology (view all)
- Describe the role of situational and dispositional factors i...
- To what extent does genetic inheritance influence our behav...
- Examine the role of two cultural dimensions on behaviour.
- Evaluate the role that one cultural dimension (e.g. individu...
- Explain effects of neurotransmission on human behaviour: syn...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.