- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Compare and contrast knowledge which can be expressed in words/symbols with knowledge that cannot be expressed in this way. Consider Creativity, Action and Science and one or more areas of knowledge?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Compare and contrast knowledge which can be expressed in words/symbols with knowledge that cannot be expressed in this way. Consider CAS and one or more areas of knowledge?
Name Jiale Sun
As an IB student, it is also our responsibility to discuss whether knowledge should be expressed in words (verbal expression) or not. In order to demonstrate this topic properly, I divide my essay into two parts. The first part is to make link between the topic and my real life. Then the second one is to address the knowledge issue : in our IB life, to what extent is verbal expression less reliable than non-verbal? Here I will consider CAS ( Creativity, Action, Science) and Nature Science
So can knowledge be expressed in words/ symbols? Well, when I was a child, my teacher told me: "The most fundamental and useful way to learn Language is to know as many words/ symbols as possible. It just seem as constructing the building, as we know, a stable house needs sufficient number of bricks to build. So if we see a building as
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Theory of Knowledge (view all)
- In what ways may disagreement aid the pursuit of knowledge i...
- That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed...
- Are some ways of knowing more likely to lead to truth than o...
- Evaluate the role of intuition in different areas of knowled...
- T.O.K. Question: Should scientists be held responsible for t...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.