- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The passage, Understand the Four Pillar of Thought, presents thinking as the most powerful tool that we have at our disposal to improve the quality of our life, as well as helping us to gain a profound understanding of our thinking process.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Understand the Four Pillars of Thought
Over the course of our lives, we all have a negative attitude as a consequence of letting ourselves go through negative thoughts. It is easier for us to complain than to make an effort to see the positive side of everything. However, if we were more aware of the effects of negative thinking, both in the moment and in the long run, we would surely choose differently. The passage, Understand the Four Pillar of Thought, presents thinking as the most powerful tool that we have at our disposal to improve the quality of our life, as well as helping us to gain a profound understanding of our thinking process. In the following, I am going to discuss the what and the how, which are the two substantial aspects of this passage.
The first pillar of thought, the what, has to do with what we think about. In a way, what we think about is one of the most important aspects of our lives. To a large degree, the thoughts that we add to the mind determine the feelings we experience and the behavior we put into action. Apparently, if
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Theory of Knowledge (view all)
- The vocabulary we have does more than communicate our knowle...
- In what ways may disagreement aid the pursuit of knowledge i...
- Tok vocabularies - defining terms like "Truth" and...
- Examine the ways empirical evidence should be used to make p...
- ToK Essay What similarities and differences are there betwee...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.