- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Vietnam Research Project
The Vietnam War was the longest and most unpopular war in American
history, the toll they paid wasn't just monetary, it cost the people
involved dearly physically and mentally. Causing suffering, sorrow,
and national turmoil because of bad press meant that Americans were
divided. Which is why this project will be split into questions, which
means I can concentrate on one aspect of the Vietnam War at a time. I
shall endeavour to delve into to these questions, answering as best I
can (with the help of varied historical resources from the Internet,
books etc). Which leads me on to tell you the aims of this project,
1. To RESEARCH, SELECT and PRESENT information from a variety of
historical sources: narrative accounts, maps, photos, eyewitness
accounts; government documents, statistics, etc.
2. To make critical use of historical sources to answer specific
3. To understand and be able to explain the causes, key features and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
World Literature (view all)
- The Stranger by Albert Camus introduces a character that is ...
- In Ernest Bucklers The Bars and the Bridge, the protagonist ...
- Critical Analysis of After Apple Picking by Robert Frost
- Discuss how good Atticus is as a father.
- Symbolism in Orwell's "1984".
- Great Gatsby. Comment on the setting and the depiction of th...
- An exploration of Desdemonas transgression of social norms w...
- The passage Chills takes place in a dark, desolate field in ...
- The Werewolf (Review) from Angela Carter's "The Bloody ...
- Reflections on "Miss Julie" in a cultural context
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.