- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
World Lit.: Velociraptor
The first 200 words of this essay...
World Lit. Paper Two: Imaginative Essay
Fike High School, IB
WORLD LIT PAPER TWO:
The work on which this assignment will be based: Frank Kafka's "The Metamorphosis"
Rather than having Gregor turn into a cockroach, a docile but which represents his submissive character, I'll have Gregor turn into a more aggressive and dominant animal, a velociraptor, to analyze how this change will affect his character. The aspects or elements of the work that I intend to focus on are the change from peaceful bug to violent dinosaur. I intend to put Gregor through all the experiences he went through as a bug, rather this time he will be a ferocious animal. The purpose of this is to see how I can change the outcome and if this physical change will turn Gregor into a more dominant person.
THE METAMORPHOSIS IF GREGOR HAD BECOME A VELOCIRAPTOR INSTEAD OF A COCKOROACH
One morning upon awakening from agitated dreams Gregor Samsa found himself, in his bed, turned into a giant velociraptor!!! He lay on his scaly back and lifted his head upon his flexible snakelike neck. He was
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
World Literature (view all)
- Analysis of "The verger" by William Somerset Maugh...
- Pied Beauty by Gerard Manley Hopkins is a sonnet-styled poem...
- Commentary on The Custody of the Pumpkin By P. G. Wodehouse
- Analysis of "Fiela's Child". Detailed Analysis of...
- Analysis on "So Long A Letter" by Mariama Ba
- Great Gatsby. Comment on the setting and the depiction of th...
- An exploration of Desdemonas transgression of social norms w...
- The passage Chills takes place in a dark, desolate field in ...
- The Werewolf (Review) from Angela Carter's "The Bloody ...
- Reflections on "Miss Julie" in a cultural context
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo