- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
An Analysis of the structure of ExxonMobil Aviation 2002-2003. Presented to the Senior Management of Exxon Mobil Aviation
- Essay length: 3522 words
- Submitted: 19/08/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
An Analysis of the structure of ExxonMobil Aviation 2002-2003.
Presented to the Senior Management of ExxonMobil Aviation
On Friday, 10 January 2003.
Report researched and prepared by Ergin Senses.
This report looks at the structure of the ExxonMobil Aviation management structure. The report deals with the structure of the organisation and the principles/issues of organisational structure and design recommendations.
By analysing the existing structure the report finds the structure to be generally very appropriate for Exxon. Yet some recommendations are made and adjustments are proposed in technology. Additionally many possible future issues are addressed with respect to the structure of Exxon. By relying on the way Exxon deals with issues like innovation management and nurturing, multicultural customer relationships and size issues the report commends Exxon on its management structure.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 1
2. Defining the Organisational Structure 1-2
2.1 Job Designing 2
2.2 Types of Departmentalisation 2-3
2.3 Methods of vertical co-ordination 3
2.4 Centralisation versus Decentralisation 3
2.5 Methods of horizontal co-ordination 4
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Architecture (view all)
- Distinguish between bureaucratic and organic organisational ...
- Explain how the organisational structure, culture and manage...
- Evaluation and Design. Bexley College Tower campus wishes to...
- How could materials, renewable technologies and adapted proc...
- The role of the Building Surveyor.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.