- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Evaluation and Design. Bexley College Tower campus wishes to relocate to a more centrally located site, maximising revenue from the sale of the existing site. This feasibility study aims to explore the possible solutions and identify the most feasible opt
The first 200 words of this essay...
Ben Gregory HNC 1 2011
Evaluation and Design
Table of contents
Table of contents 2
Project alternatives 3
Solution 1 - Tesco Extra Store 3
Solution 2 - Big Yellow Storage 3
Solution 3 - soft play centre 3
Solution 4 - Leisure Park 4
Project Brief 6
Objectives and scope of the project 7
Project team 7
Legal and Polices 7
Bexley College Tower campus wishes to relocate to a more centrally located site, maximising revenue from the sale of the existing site. This feasibility study aims to explore the possible solutions and identify the most feasible option for redevelopment, maximising the revenue raised by the sale of the land and existing structures.
The site occupies 3.11 Ha and there are three interconnecting structures, along with small car parking facilities.
The site is in a residential area, next door to a school.
The possible solutions of this project are evaluated and compared by the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Architecture (view all)
- Ludlow Castle's Defensive Features.
- Distinguish between bureaucratic and organic organisational ...
- 'Hotel Room 12th Floor' By Norman MacCaig
- why was the roman army so sucessfull
- Parallel structure means repeating the same grammar patterns...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.