- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE, CULTURE AND MANAGEMENT STYLE An organisation needs a structure in order to achieve successfully its objectives. Businesses are structured
The first 200 words of this essay...
C2 - ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE, CULTURE AND MANAGEMENT STYLE
An organisation needs a structure in order to achieve successfully its objectives. Businesses are structured in different ways according to the way there operate and according to their culture. The structure of the business can affect the way it works and performs. An ideal structure will enable management to perform in the most effective way, whereas as unsuitable structure can lead to poor morale among employees. It is important for an organisation to have a clear mission and a unifying culture, which no organisation can let the culture to get in the way of change.
Kenwood is also in the cultural environment, which is of constant change and development, indicating that they must keep up with the changes even if it means taking a risk, this is to keep their competitive advantage. They also needs to keep their employees happy, as they are what sell the business and satisfy the customers. As many people are anxious of changes, many of the long-term employees do not like changes in which they work. If changes to the structure and the way in which they work improve Kenwood's ability to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Architecture (view all)
- Distinguish between bureaucratic and organic organisational ...
- Explain how the organisational structure, culture and manage...
- Principles of buildability and sustainable construction
- Bungalow design for a disabled client. Discuss the form of c...
- Parallel structure means repeating the same grammar patterns...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.