- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Resume of English Morfosintax.
The first 200 words of this essay...
RESUME OF ENGLISH MORFOSINTAX:
The elimination of words from a sentence which are no necessary to understand the meaning of the message:
Do you want to go?
It is the pattern that words follow in the sentence. How words are placed in the structure.
It is the meaning of the sentence. A sentence can have a different surface structure but it can keep its same deep structure.
John saw Mary
Mary was seen by John
} different surface structure, but same deep structure
John hit Mary
Mary was hit by John
Despite that the structures changes its form the message still remains intact.
It is the conjugation of the verbs
See / saw / seen / seeing / sees
When the most information (verb tense, person, number, etc.) is included in a verb form.
Ví (Spanish, first person, singular, past)
When adding suffixes / prefixes to a root word so that it contains more information (person, number, etc)
* Blue + ish = bluish
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Architecture (view all)
- Describe management style, culture and organisational struct...
- Condensation in dwellings. In my essay I will be exploring t...
- Swindon railway villiage coursework
- A & P Plot Structure
- Shiloh The short story Shiloh by Bobby Ann Mason portrays a...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.