- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Scope of works: The design and construction of a new building on LJMUs Byron Street Complex for the relocation of the School of Sports Science and the School of Psychology.This report aims to provide a cost bracket and outline group elemental cost
- Essay length: 3307 words
- Submitted: 03/03/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
Task1 Tom Reilly Case Study
on behalf of JR Construction
Cost Bracket: 2
Outline Cost Plan 2
Elemental Group Cost Plan 2
Design Cost Management 2
Residual Valuation 2
Introduction: This report aims to provide a cost bracket and outline group elemental cost plan for LJMU on the proposed Tom Reilly project. It also seeks to establish and quantify in cost the potential risks in the project and how to mitigate these risks. It will then seek to valuate the scheme and present returns based on cost findings. It will follow on by discussing the contract adopted and the implications of this choice.
Scope of works: The design and construction of a new building on LJMU's Byron Street Complex for the relocation of the School of Sports Science and the School of Psychology.
Completion: Has to be complete and operational by the start of the academic year, 2009. Planned construction period of 68 weeks followed by 11 week relocation from Henry Cotton and fit out.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Architecture (view all)
- Explain how the organisational structure, culture and manage...
- Bungalow design for a disabled client. Discuss the form of c...
- Kenilworth Castle: How and why did the Castle Develop Over T...
- How could materials, renewable technologies and adapted proc...
- A building survey may be required mainly for checking the st...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.