- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Carla halls 20th november 2001
I remember when we were first told about the exchange with a school in Germany. A few of my friends and me decided to take part. We thought that it would be a great relaxing week away together as a group. The only thing that dampened our thoughts was the idea of staying with a German family who we had never met before. The main thing that worried us was the language barrier. Although we had been told that their English was superb, we still fretted because our German was still at a very basic level.
The next few months flew by and the very next thing I knew I was packing my suitcase for my week away in Bayreuth, Germany.
The following morning I had to get up at around 5:30 in the morning and get ready to leave my house at 6:15. I had to collect together my passport, E111 form, my food and drink for the journey which consisted of a large amount of sweets.
When I arrived at the airport I was greeted with the tired smiles and hello's of my friends. A mixed feeling
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Planning (view all)
- Modernising planning processes - A Consultation Paper
- With reference to the RIBA work stages explain how a designe...
- What are the benefits and limitations of strategic planning ...
- This document is an adaptation scheme proposal and feasibili...
- Construction Economics. This essay will outline the key fac...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.