- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Write a description of a town and its inhabitants.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Write a description of a town and its inhabitants
In the little town of Nassau, everyone knows everyone or everyone is related to each other in some way. The little streets are almost always congested with traffic mainly because the number of cars outnumbers the population of people. School children rush out of their homerooms to catch the bus, while angry drivers are upset because they are caught in the so called "three 'o' clock" traffic caused by the reckless bus drivers rushing to their anxious customers. Most of the roads are poorly paved and tend to flood when the slightest bit of rain falls. In some parts of the town you see that houses are freshly painted and yards are well kept, but on the other hand some houses look as if a hurricane has passed through the yards and the paint is peeling off. Little children run bare-footed in the road while cars honk their horns for them to move. The sun shines brightly and makes the roads and the town hot and irritable.
On Bay Street, the sidewalks are crammed with tourists walking in and out of stores, while straw vendors try to grab
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Planning (view all)
- Modernising planning processes - A Consultation Paper
- What were the advantages of Tesco choosing their business lo...
- planning theory
- Comfort Factors in Buildings
- Impact of Technology in Construction
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.