- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
- Essay length: 2856 words
- Submitted: 20/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
I sincerely thankful to my lecture Mr.Raja Natrajan and my tutor Ms.Vesiala, who helped me a lot in making of this assignment. I have learned different steps in Professional Development with different techniques with the help of the text book thru my tutorials, these things helped me to make assignment successful.
As per the requirement I have choose the Smart card applications as my topic, this topic come under Privacy. Smart card is a card used for obtaining some data or request. Smart could be acts as key entry to any system.
There are many different names for the smart card, for example IC-card, microprocessor card, electronic card, etc. We would like to use the term 'smart card' for a card which contains a semiconductor device (chip) and a data link for data communication between the smart card and smart card reader.
This connection can be established via outside contact areas. These smart cards are called contact smart cards. In addition, the connection also can take place without visible contacts so-called 'contact less smart cards'.
A contact less data connection can be realized inductively over
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Cognitive Psychology (view all)
- Critically evaluate Piaget's theory of cognitive development...
- SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF PRESCHOOL CHILDREN
- Critically evaluate the contribution that patient case studi...
- Drawing on empirical and clinical research, evaluate the imp...
- 'Outline and evaluate the working memory model' ( 18 marks)
- Explore the different psychological perspectives and their r...
- Interference with Memory by a Suffix. Review of literature ...
- What is classical conditioning and how is it relevant to pho...
- Describe and evaluate the Gestalt laws of perceptual organiz...
- Hypochondriasis: Treatment with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.