- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
An Experiment on Memory and the Effect of Different Levels of Processing.
- Essay length: 4474 words
- Submitted: 24/10/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
AS Psychology Coursework
An Experiment on Memory and the Effect of Different Levels of Processing
Appendix 1 14
Appendix 2 15
Appendix 3 16
Sample Answer Sheet
Appendix 4 17
Appendix 5 18
Appendix 6 19
Appendix 7 20 Statistical Calculations
This investigation is based on the Levels of Processing model of memory and the work of Craik and Lockhart which states that the deeper the processing used, the more likely the recall.
The aim of the study was to investigate the relationship between the level of processing required and the relative recall rates. The experimental hypothesis was that there will be a significant positive relationship between the depth of processing required, and the likelihood of the word's recall. The null hypothesis was that there will be no significant positive relationship between the depth of processing required, and the likelihood of the word's recall. An experimental research
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Cognitive Psychology (view all)
- Judith Beck 1995, "Cognitive Therapy: Basics and Beyond...
- Critically evaluate Piaget's theory of cognitive development...
- Evaluate the contribution of the transtheoretical model to t...
- Does language determine the way we think?
- Does Thought Require Language?
- Explore the different psychological perspectives and their r...
- Interference with Memory by a Suffix. Review of literature ...
- What is classical conditioning and how is it relevant to pho...
- Describe and evaluate the Gestalt laws of perceptual organiz...
- Hypochondriasis: Treatment with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.