- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
For this project I was told to interview a person near my age and discuss her personality and attitude. For this assignment I have decided to interview a close friend named Alzeda. After a series of questions based on the outline given and the questions
The first 200 words of this essay...
Final project: Interview Profile
WRITTEN BY: LAKIA MARSHALL
INSTRUCTOR: TALESHIA CHANDLER
For this project I was told to interview a person near my age and discuss her personality and attitude. For this assignment I have decided to interview a close friend named Alzeda. Alzeda, and I have known one another for about 10 years and I would like to think that our way of looking at life and views on most situations are quite similar. After a series of questions based on the outline given and the questions that were asked in class I will determine if my thoughts about our similar views are correct.
The first questioned that was asked of Alzeda was "Do you feel you have an easier time learning something new if you see a person perform the task or if you perform the task yourself?" When asked this question I found that it was easier to learn if I were to look at a person complete the task and that I do not mind reading about the task but I would rather watch someone else complete the task. Alzeda answer was the same
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Developmental Psychology (view all)
- Compare and contrast Piaget's and Vygotsky's views of cognit...
- CRITICAL COMPARISON OF JEAN PIAGETS GENETIC EPISTEMOLOGY AND...
- ADOLESCENCE IS A TIME OF STORM AND STRESS. DISCUSS WITH REFE...
- Is the attachment bond during infancy crucial to later outco...
- Psychological and Sociological Perspectives On Human Develop...
- In this report we will be examining a claim concerning a chi...
- Are perceptual abilities innate?
- Critically discuss Freud's theory of personality
- Does knowledge progress through a succession of stages?
- Child Development - Babies perception of human faces
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'