- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
How does ego and task involving instructions affect our behaviour in physical activity?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Task 4 (Formal Report)
How does ego and task involving instructions effect our behaviour in physical activity?
It is thought that everyone's outcome of performance is down to how there motivated, its said to be able to predicted thorough the achievement goal theory. But there is limited research to give more incite into what motivates best, this can be great tool in how to reach the full potential of ones ability. If the theory is right then the results can be used to shine some more light on coaching. The variables to be compared and applied are is ego and task involving groups (independent) and time taken to complete the motor task (dependent). This will be used to distinguish what's true about what past researchers think about applying achievement goal theory into teaching and coaching, weather the achievement goal theory is just that of fiction.
The aim of this study is to distinguish which is a bigger motivator ego or task at hand, ego being ones conscious oversee of what other peoples perception of their performance and task being ones oversee of doing well on the task. To do
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Sports Science (view all)
- Nutritional analysis case study
- Factors Affecting Sporting Performance
- Sports participation is directly affected by social exclusio...
- The aim of this investigation is to determine how reaction t...
- The Importance of Golf Rules and Etiquette
- Discuss the consequences for learners of a coach or teacher ...
- Cold Tolerance, Acclimation and Acclimatization and Relevanc...
- Research Proposal - how diet and dietary supplements affect ...
- Explain how using psychological strategies (such as goal set...
- Mechanisms of PETCO2 and O2 changes during exercise.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.