- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
In recreation centers all across America, young aspiring basketball players are trying desperately to "be like Mike."
The first 200 words of this essay...
In recreation centers all across America, young aspiring basketball players
are trying desperately to "be like Mike." Mike, of course, is the great
Michael Jordan of the NBA's (National Basketball Association's) Chicago
Bulls. Every boy who plays basketball dreams of achieving the greatness of
Jordan. Considered the greatest player who ever stepped onto a basketball
court, Michael Jordan is the measuring stick for all basketball players, and at
this time no one has come close to equaling his greatness. From his
incredible hangtime exploits on his way to the basket, to near perfect
shooting in critical games, Jordan has left numerous NBA opponents in
shock. Jaws drop and championship dreams are shattered largely as a result
of the amazing prime-time efforts of one Michael Jeffrey Jordan. But what
makes Jordan so great? Is it his awesome jumping ability or the uncanny
accuracy of his patented jump shot? As I investigate his unbelievable
exploits, I am convinced that the success of Mr. Jordan comes, not from his
lean, muscular legs or his fantastic shooting skills, but from a passion buried
deep inside his heart. Jordan's greatness
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Sports Science (view all)
- An evaluation of a coaching session with referencing to coac...
- With respect to the body systems describe a childs limitatio...
- THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- Oxygen Deficit and EPOC consumption during steady state exer...
- The Active Sports Programme.
- Discuss the consequences for learners of a coach or teacher ...
- Cold Tolerance, Acclimation and Acclimatization and Relevanc...
- Research Proposal - how diet and dietary supplements affect ...
- Explain how using psychological strategies (such as goal set...
- Mechanisms of PETCO2 and O2 changes during exercise.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.